Grandma and Grandpa Harris gave the boys a really cool train table for their birthday present. Craig was very nice to let me sleep in this morning, but he told me the boys were too excited to play with the set, that they didn't eat a very good breakfast. Here are a few pictures I took after I woke up at 10:30..thanks hubby for letting me get some much needed rest.
such concentration from Ethan
Andrew checking out the set
16 comments:
10:30-glad you got some much needed rest :) The boys seem to love their trainset :)
~Elyse~
Probably the best gift the boys could get! I'm sure they will spend their days at that table. Looks so cool!
That train table is Awesome! and oh man I'm so jealous. I haven't slept past 7am since the girls were born...what a nice husband!!!
Wow, the train table is awesome. Definitely is a different gift and they enjoyed.
That;s an awesome train table and seems to be a big hit with the boys! Great pics Katie and so sweet of Craig to let u sleep in.
Wow, I've been so out of the loop on your blog! Happy birthday boys!! I love the pictures of the boys with the tree!!
Happy birthday boys! I had a ways to read back to catch up! I hope they had a great birthday! It sounds like they did. I'm glad DH let you sleep in this morning...so sweet!!! I love the picture of saying goodnight to the Christmas tree!
oohhh, i want one! looks like the boys had a great birthday. i love that all our kiddos are close in birthdays!
So cool! We wanted one but we were afraid w/ the new puppy she'd eat the tracks! LOL... You are sooo lucky to get to sleep in that long! We try but the boys just know and come pounding on the door!
what a wonderful gift, they really look like they adore it!
i was thinking of getting something like this for the peaches for christmas!
I saw that train in the toy store. I am curious to see if they play with it or not...keep us updated on that. You are lucky to be able to sleep in. Very nice!
Aww that looks like sooo much fun! I bet the boys will enjoy that for years to come!
Zachary had one like this and he loved it! It looks like your boys are too. Plus, they have each other to play with. I am so glad their party was a hit. Sounds like a great place for it.
Look at those big guys! We just started to let E&W playing with their older bro's Geo trax and they are loving it.
Perfect gift!!!
where did you get it? We'd love to get one for our boys too...
I think that I can't let Flynn see this or he may want to move into your house. I saw one similar to this at One Step Ahead on sale this morning and was so tempted and really had to restrain myself.
Post a Comment