I love getting artwork from daycare. Yesterday was my favorite project to date. Cute placemats for thanksgiving dinner with the boys hand prints made into a turkey. Just adorable.
Oh how cute!! That is very creative. Good job Andrew and Ethan!
Aww, so cute!!
How cute! I bet they will love having their very own placemat. So special!
ADORABLE
So cute, good job boys.
oh katie, they are absolutely darling! so cute!
So cute! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
What cute little handprint Turkeys.~Elyse~
They are great. I can't wait for my kids to start at something structured so they can bring home projects to me.
Great artwork! So cute! And those are so special!
ADORABLE! I can't wait for Kate to bring home little projects like this. :o)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh how cute!! That is very creative. Good job Andrew and Ethan!
Aww, so cute!!
How cute! I bet they will love having their very own placemat. So special!
ADORABLE
So cute, good job boys.
oh katie, they are absolutely darling! so cute!
So cute! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
What cute little handprint Turkeys.
~Elyse~
They are great. I can't wait for my kids to start at something structured so they can bring home projects to me.
Great artwork! So cute! And those are so special!
ADORABLE! I can't wait for Kate to bring home little projects like this. :o)
Post a Comment