Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Attack of the stickers

The boys were fascinated with my GA voter sticker when I picked them up from daycare that they insisted cried I give them some stickers to play with. Here they are experimenting with the smiley face stickers. They went through a whole page within 10 minutes...Andrew put them all over his shirt and Ethan bundled them all up in his hands (very typical for Ethan).

*Andrew in red, Ethan in strips*

DSC01754 DSC01766

DSC01757 DSC01770 

Another first tonight, boys using a spoon to eat their yogurt. I usually feed them myself, but tonight I decided to see how well they would do on their own. Ethan ate every bite and barely got any on him...Andrew on the other hand (my messy eater) got yogurt everywhere. He thought it was more fun to play with the yogurt than eat it. But, it was a good learning experience for them and led to some cute pictures.

DSC01780 DSC01781

11 comments:

Sara said...

That is funny how they are so different in their eating habits and the way they play with stickers. How fun to watch them be their own little selves. Great pics. Hopefully I will join you soon in getting a camera :-)

The Myers Family said...

AW! Those are great pics... They look soo cute eating their yogurt! SOO SWEET! I also have a very messy eater and one very clean eater. Of course, my 4 year old still eats just as messy as the messy twin! LOL!!! Looks like the boys had fun with the stickers too!


P.S. I love the new header..i really need to get in gear and re-vamp my blog soon! :)

The Wilsons said...

They are so cute! Great pictures Katie!!!

monica said...

I love the pictures of the eating yogart. So funny how they are so different yet so the same in so many ways. My boys are the same way!!

Karen said...

Stickers! YAY! Kate kept trying to get my voting sticker yesterday, too. haha

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i love the pictures, katie! isn't it just incredible to watch those different personalities emerge as they grow into them? seeing just HOW different they are even though they are so much of the same. my 3 love stickers too...in fact, they were obsessed with my i voted sticker yesterday too and i also pulled out smiley face stickers to give them!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Ahhh! Stickers are like the best reward around here. My girls put them on furniture though!!!!

Elyse said...

What big bites they take! Glad you were a GA voter and the boys got their stickers too ;) They are so precious!!!
~Elyse~

Lisa said...

The "I voted" sticker was super fun here too. The boys got their own when they went with us to vote and I had to wait until the shirts were off that night to get the stickers off.

debi9kids said...

Ok, so how did you get thm to do the spoons??? Will will only use his hands, even with yogurt! Won't let me feed himeither! UGH!

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh the dribbled yogurt is a personal fave! LOVE LOVE LOVE your new header...and cannot BELIEVE you all are closing in on TWO!

What fun...and what sweethearts you have. :)