Courtney at Order in the Court tagged me. I'm behind on some other tags and awards, but this one is quick and easy. The boys are napping and I'm trying to get some things organized and cleaned up, but here you go...
Here are the rules:
1. choose the 4th picture folder on my computer
2. choose the 4th picture
3. explain the picture
4. tag at least 4 people to do the same
This picture was taken in July...Andrew using his dump truck to assist him in drinking from his sippy. So creative, huh?
I'm tagging anyone that wants to play along...Have fun!
9 comments:
hahaha, that is great! cameron has started trying to drink out of her sippy cup in some odd ways as well...too funny!
What a smart little cookie!!! Posting mine right now. Glad the kiddos are napping today :)
~Elyse~
What a silly picture! Clever guy. lol
What smart thinking! Too cute!
Playing catch up!
Awww, what a cutie! Love the picture!
So cute!! Very creative! I love this tag. I will probably play along also.
What a riot! Good for him, very inventive...and isn't it funny how those challenges tend to unearth some great shots?
Adorable. :)
Love your new blog look! I can't believe your boys are almost 2!! I think I've been following your blog for almost a year now! Crazy! :)
I played along. http://whitehouse3.blogspot.com/ Thanks! This is so late because I haven't been reading all the blogs I follow for over a week! yikes
Post a Comment