My sweet Andrew
cute... and how do you put that harrisboys.blogspot.com thing on your photo???? I want something like that so people don't misuse my pics.
What a cutie!!! He sure does look so big!!!~Elyse~
too cute!
Very cute. The boys always try to wear daddy's shoes. Very funny!! Like the new looks on the blog. I like it that you change it up every now and then. Is it easy to do?
that is so cute! my 3 love to wear my slippers too! and shoes :)
I forgot to answer your question...I do find the cartoons just by googleing them. They make me laugh!!
What a cutie pie! I love to see pics of little ones in mommy or daddy's shoes. Too cute!
How sweet! The girls love wearing our shoes too. :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
cute... and how do you put that harrisboys.blogspot.com thing on your photo???? I want something like that so people don't misuse my pics.
What a cutie!!! He sure does look so big!!!
~Elyse~
too cute!
Very cute. The boys always try to wear daddy's shoes. Very funny!! Like the new looks on the blog. I like it that you change it up every now and then. Is it easy to do?
that is so cute! my 3 love to wear my slippers too! and shoes :)
I forgot to answer your question...I do find the cartoons just by googleing them. They make me laugh!!
What a cutie pie! I love to see pics of little ones in mommy or daddy's shoes. Too cute!
How sweet! The girls love wearing our shoes too. :)
Post a Comment