Dateline: December 2007
Boys age: 12 months old
This is the picture I used for our Christmas cards last year. I tired to create a Christmas scene in their bedroom while daddy kept the boys happy. Mommy made the mistake of having their photo session right before bedtime. Andrew's on the left with the adorable smile and well Ethan was thinking about smiling. He was more amused with the Christmas lights and couldn't wait to get back on the ground so he could attack the tree to get to the lights. I can't wait for Christmas this year, its truly my favorite holiday. I still believe in Santa Claus!
20 comments:
LOVE THAT PIC! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Great photo and I believe in Santa Claus, too.
me too!
what an adorable picture katie...i just love it!
Awww Katie! The boys are so adorable! Just seeing your two boys make me so excited to enjoy mine as they grow! I can't wait for Christmas either and I LOVE surprises!!!
I love Christmas also! What a great picture of the boys last year! Can you believe that picture is almost a year old? Wow how time goes by fast!!
adorable! I'm still thinking of how we will get these two to sit still for a picture!
That is a stinkin adorable picture! Don't ya just want to kiss their little faces?!
Soooo cute! This photo is priceless.
Aww! What a great pic! I may have to steal the idea. What cutie pies A&E are. I love their outfits!
I still believe in Santa too! He is one of my favorite people!
Boy they sure have grown!
Sooo cute! We had almost the same sweaters (w/o buttons) for my guys last year too! I just love them! I've never been able to get mine to sit like you do though - they always seem to be moving! I can't wait til Christmas this year! :)
1st let me say that the picture is so cute and I love that you "created" a Christmas scene just for the pic.
2nd: I believe in Santa....I can hear the bells if you know what I mean or have ever seen the Polar Express.... :) I'm already listening to Christmas music and play it for my girls!
That is a beautiful photo! LOVE the chocolate pants with the tan sweaters! Very pretty :)
Those are some handsome handsome guys!
What a sweet pic!! I love those sweaters and smiles!
My Christmas tree only lasted about 6 hours last year- the kids made it impossible to leave it up. This year though, I will buy a playyard before taking it down again.
Oh I also love Christmas. Off course, way different in our part of the world. I will tell some bits about that as Christmas comes round. Love the photo.
Love the picture!! And I love Christmas too!! I can't wait for it this year... BTW I tagged you on my blog:)
Lovley. Thanks for sharing!!!
Just wanted to let you know that I awarded you an award on my blog.
~Elyse~
I love the picture! Your boys are so camera friendly :)
They are so dad-gum cute!!!! Great set up!
Post a Comment