what a busy, busy day. things got started at 6:30 this morning with me and the boys getting ready to get out the door for our pictures. Made it in time with even 10 minutes to spare. Lori did a great job, can't wait to see how they turn out. Headed back home for the boys friends 2nd birthday party. Afterwards took the boys home so my parents could watch them so Melissa and I could head back down to help Lori out with her afternoon shots. That was a lot of fun, thanks Mel for driving and thanks Lori for all the tips :) Home just in time for the boys to wake up from their very late afternoon nap and then we were off to eat some yummy Mexican. Craig is out of town this weekend so he missed the craziness. I am so tired, I can barely type this post. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! I'll post some pictures as soon as I get some from Lori. Night :)
p.s...sorry for all the run-on sentences....its been a long day as I mentioned
Just a few pictures that I took today...I'm not the professional photographer, just practicing on the cute kids and families.
15 comments:
Great photos Katie. It was so nice to see you again. I love the photo of William and I, so candid! I can't believe this is SOOC.
WONDERFUL and AMAZING picts I see!!! You are an awesome photographer :)
~Elyse~
I love the one of the lil boy in the red sweater w/ his mom and the one by himself! sooo cute!
WOW! Your pics are awesome. I can't wait to see the pics of the boys. We need to get our pics taken too!
Katie those are GREAT!! It sounds like it was a great day eventhough tiring. Love the pics!
You took some great shots. I love how Carter was looking at you.
I'm so glad you're having so much fun learning photography. It's a great hobby, isn't it? We're getting the girls' pictures taken next weekend, can't wait to see yours!
It was so great to see you, Katie! Great pics! You must have been exhausted after such a long day!
me too...and i am in kind of a funk. so my comments seriously stink today. but, i do love the photos :)
WHEW! You have been busy!
I am so jealous! You already had a leg up with that fantastic camera but now with thelessons... well, your photos are just wonderful! they all turned out so beautiful!!!
Katie I had fun too!!! What a wild day for both of us. You did a great job on all your photos!
Awesome pics!
Looks like you are a prof. photog! I always love your pictures and they just keep getting better and better!
so jealous...in a good way of course! good for you!
Sorry, I haven't checked in in a couple of days...You did a great job with the pictures! You are wonderful photographer! I wish you lived closer so you could do our family pictures!
Thanks for the uplifting words for last weekend - it's nice to know that I have friends here.
I looked at the pics again - I really love these! What a wonderful job you did! The photos are too cute! Would you come to AL? Just kidding but seriously I wish you were closer so you could take pics of Abby & Emma
Post a Comment