We had a wonderful thanksgiving. Started off the day at my parents house where the boys learned a new trick. Tried laying them down around 1pm only to find them out of their pack n' plays and exploring my brothers old room. Put them back into their assigned pack n' plays to then find them in one pack n' play together...this lasted for about 2 hours until we decided to let them out. They were in fairly good moods until about 6pm once we were over at Craig's parents house. We decided to give the pack n' plays another try and this time they took to them. So instead of a 1pm nap, they got a 6:30 nap. Needless to say it was a late night at our house.
Here are a few pictures from the day:
Papa (my dad), Aunt Meggie (my little sister) and Daddy
Aunt Meggie and Ethan
The YUMMY turkey
Meggie posing for me to practice
Meg and I
A & E
Ethan playing in the grass
I didn't get any pictures at my in-laws house..the boys were in total melt down mode...I think my sil (sister in law) got some good pictures!
8 comments:
So glad you guys had a nice Thanksgiving. How funny that they got in the same pack n play together! (not that no naps is that funny to you, I know...;)
Aww those are great pictures! The boys looked adorable as always and you and your sister are beautiful!
wonderful pictures! it looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving! despite the lack of naps and meltdown anyway :)
Glad you all had a good Thanksgiving. A nap at 6:30 sure does sound like a late night. Hope they are back on schedule. Your sister is absolutly beautiful too.
~Elyse~
Lovley pictures. Looks like you had a great time! The boys' outfits are too cute!
Oh yes, the constant nap worries. Now you are in for it girl! Lovely pictures - the one of Meg has lovely light.
I love your pics! Your sister & you are so pretty! You both look a lot alike!
I love the playing in the grass pics! Looks like a lot of fun!!!
Looks like a great holiday!
Post a Comment