Sunday, November 23, 2008

Santa in November

I've been looking forward to seeing Santa for weeks now. I was anxious to see how the boys would react this year. I am happy to announce they did great! When it was our turn, boys walked right up, Santa picked up Ethan and his helper picked up Andrew. We got the entire visit on dvd, we should get pictures and videos back next week. Here are a few pictures my father-in-law snapped. Thanks Mike for taking pictures with my camera.

Andrew on the way down...see his cute snowman sweater

DSC_0243

In the elevator on our way up

DSC_0264

Look how cute they are

DSC_0292

Santa reading the boys wish list

 DSC_0299

Look how tired Ethan looks...poor kid

DSC_0335

Thanks for all the well wishes for Ethan...hopefully a few more days of antibiotics and breathing treatments he'll be on the mend.

12 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

So freakin adorable!! I can't wait to get the boys pics with Santa! So fun!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Love their sweaters! Too cute! I love that your boys were not scared. Oh, Abby & Emma would not look at Santa! Abby said she would go "tomorrow" to see him but would not go back. Such great pics! I love them! Your boys are such cuties!!!!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Oh, I forgot to tell thanks about telling me about Lori!!! I will definitely check her out. Yay! I can not believe she is in AL

donna said...

I love that sweater. Where'd u get them?
The boys did well. I hope they start feeling better soon.

Linda said...

Wow, they did great and look so cute!

Betsy said...

So cute! I am thinking of taking the boys this week before the malls become complete chaos! :) I love their sweaters - where do you get their clothes???
Glad he's feeling better - he'll be all good for Turkey Day!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

those sweaters are just darling katie, i love them! i can't believe they did so well, that is awesome! and you got such wonderful pictures!

monica said...

Oh my goodness...they are just too cute! I remember you telling us that you had to get an appointment to see santa - but what a great looking santa - I can see why now!! A & E look great! What fun!

Sheena said...

Awww they are soooo adorable Katie!!!! I LOVE the pictures!

Tonya Staab said...

Great shots. Well done. Can't believe they walked right up to him.

I'm secretly dreading taking Marisol to see Santa so I'm holding off as long as possible, ugh. She's a pill.

Elyse said...

CUTE picture on the side. Love the sweaters and the fact that they were not scared. The boys look so grown up.

Hope the antibiotics work soon. That poor tired face is too much!
~Elyse~

Karen said...

They look great, Katie!! :o) Wonderful photos! We go next week--can't wait!