I want to send out a big thanks to Lori for taking the boys pictures last weekend...I'm very happy with how they turned out. The boys were running all over the place so I wasn't sure how successful she would be.
Here are a few of my favorites. Now I just need to decide which one will make the Christmas card this year...decisions, decisions...
15 comments:
Oh my goodness! The pix are just precious.
how in the world are you going to choose? they are all so cute! of course, my favorite is the one with you and the boys, but it might be a bit weird to leave craig out of the picture for the christmas card huh? although, you could always do another shot with him and the boys on the card too. and maybe even one of you 2 as well. as for the ones of the boys, i am going to have to go with the first one...those smiles are heart melting and they make me want to giggle!
They are adorable...I especially love the 1st one!!!
Oh they came out great! I love their smiles - they always look sooo happy! :)
What sweeties! Very nice photos, she did a great job.
ok i love the picture with you and the boys... you cant get enough of that but love love love the last picture!
Those are great pictures. Your boys are so photogentic. I really like the first one of them sitting on the bench laughing. It seems like they were having a good time! The picture of the three of you is very good also!
Wow!! Awesome photos! They are so adorable!
I absolutly love love love them all and the first one especially melts my heart!!! PRECIOUS!!!
~Elyse~
Gorgeous pictures!! I don't know how you will choose.
These are sooooo cute!! Great job, Lori! Katie, you have a tough decision--they are all good!
Oh you have touch choices in front of you my friend! Those are all fantastic! I love them all, but I really like the one by the iron fence and the 1st one too, oh gosh, I can't even decide how are you going to????
These are stunning photos - you could use every single one.
Oh my! What great pics. I have been waiting to see them. I love them all - what a great job your friend did! I seriously love them all! Your boys look so much like you! Great photos! Can't wait to see what you choose.
All of the photos are great. I can't believe she got so many smiling ones of them together. I couldn't even get my kids to stay together for ours LOL. We'll be dong a collage ha ha.
Decisions, decisions ....
Post a Comment