After a much needed long nap Ethan was feeling well enough to pop outside to say HI to our neighbor...see the boy on the unicycle..that's our neighbors grandson. He got his unicycle about a week ago and the boys and I have watched him practice through the front windows. He such a sweet kid and is totally enthralled with the boys. He has a little brother that just turned one. Boys are down for the night and I'm not far behind. I decided to add a background to my blog...let me know what you think, I was tired of the plain white. Night
16 comments:
I like the background. Looks very good.
How cool! You don't see unicycles often.
I like the background. great colors. The only thing I would suggest... the shade of gray for your text is hard to read. Maybe a dark brown?
oooh, i love it! especially that tree on the right!
i am glad to hear that ethan is feeling a bit better. i hope you have a good night and you are all able to get lots of sleep!
Your boys are so cute! I am glad that Ethan is feeling a little better, I am sorry that he is sick...I hate it when the kids are sick.
Your background look really good.
Nice new background! The boys are adorable. I got to photograph two sets of twins today. My own and 9 year old girls. Twins are so cool! lol
harder to read the light-colored text on the new background
Love the background!! I love that site! So easy to use... I hope Ethan is feeling better! Poor little guy... And I hope you got some rest too:)
Love the background and I hope everyone starts feeling better soon!
Ok this is a different background than earlier... Still like it though:) You left a comment on my blog about doing a header for me? Does the offer still stand? I just need to know what you need me to do... My email address is souza777@msn.com I figure it will be easier to talk that way don't you think?? TIA:)
I love the new background. I hope everyone is feeling better soon. I've been MIA lately, but hope to keep up on A&E's cuteness a little better!
I love the new background. I hope you guys are feeling better soon, you poor guys. So much sickness!
Love the pics of the A&E. I, too, am impressed by the unicycle. I have never seen a person on one before so how cool.
I just clicked on Lori (your friend/photographer) and saw that she comes to Birmingham. Ooo, I am so excited. Going to check her out - I need Abby & Emma pics to be taken soon!
Love the background on your blog, it's great.
So glad the little man is feeling better.
I am glad Ethan is a little better. Also, thank you for your sweet words on my blog. I was being super silly. Thanks for putting up with me :-)
Precious little Ethan!!! He looks so interested in the unicycle and so happy to be outside. What a cutie!!!
~Elyse~
I left you a little gift on my blog :-)
Post a Comment