Monday, November 3, 2008

Destruction

Daddy and his boys played with the building blocks last night for almost an hour, the boys were really entertained by them. We got this huge bag of over 120 pieces for their 1st birthday and last night was the first time they "really" played with them. It was fun to watch Craig with the boys, playing with them like he was a little kid too. Andrew and him kept building these tall towers and then Andrew would knock them over and get all excited. The boys have really started to talk more...they will mimic the noise an animal makes and on Saturday I had Andrew saying "go dawgs" for the UGA game. Heather, my sister in law was teaching the kids how to say it and Andrew picked it up immediately. Some others words they say really well are: shoes, socks, dog, mama, dada, thank you, please (sometimes), bye-bye, HI, bear, frog, duck, door, car, sky, monkey, all done, oh-no, no, yes, so big and many more...I just can't remember them all right now.

Here's the videos I caught of Craig playing with the boys...enjoy!

8 comments:

The Myers Family said...

That is precious! My girls LOVE lego blocks. I cleaned up their room and that is the one toy they were begging for me to leave in their room, while the others were moved up to their playroom!

So exciting that they are talking so much. It's funny how their vocab just explodes so quickly!

Elyse said...

The video was great! Craig cracks me up by telling the boys what to day and loving every minute of building. Glad they are "learning" new words.
~Elyse~

Elyse said...

Also-I LOVE the new header!!!
~Elyse~

Sara said...

Ooo...love the new header! Such fun to tear down towers isn't it?

monica said...

I love the new header also. Is the headers easy to change out? That is such a cute idea.

It is so much fun to knock anything down when you build it up. Very cute video! And that is some great words that they are saying. They will start saying everything now!

The Lieses said...

Wow they are little boys now! That video is too cute.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Love it! Our girls got 2 bags of those exact Legos when they were 2, I think. And they would do the same thing. Our Legos came with a car & Emma would run the car into the tower! Such a cute video!!!!

Wow! What words they have learned! It is so exciting when they learn new things. It is the best feeling in the world!!!

debi9kids said...

Isn't it fun that they are really starting to get into playing for real?!? I am loving watching them eally "learn".
such a cute video of your guys!