I promise, I just haven't been in much of a mood to blog lately. I know my husband's mouth would drop open if he read that. Last Thursday I got a call from the boys daycare that Ethan threw up and needed to be picked up. So mommy worked from home and Ethan enjoyed some one-on-one time. Friday was a busy day at work and then came the weekend. We went to my friend Julia's little boys 2nd birthday party. Happy birthday again Nate, the boys had the best time at the 'little gym' what a FUN party. Sunday we took the boys to lunch and to Monkey Joe's to do some bouncing. I know we have our own bounce house now, but the boys love this place and its pretty cheap to get in. They have these huge inflatable slides with about 20 steps to climb up. The boys were such big boys and went down these slides at least 15 times. I haven't heard them laugh that hard ever.
I hope to get back into the groove of posting again. Craig is leaving to go out of town Friday and then Saturday will be a busy day. The boys are getting their pictures taken by Lori again. I can't wait! Then we have a party for the boys friend Carol Ann who is turning two this Friday then I'm back to learn from Lori as she has a few afternoon pictures sessions.
Sorry I haven't pulled my camera out in a few days...will post some pictures later this week. Happy Monday!
11 comments:
It is hard to find time to blog isn't it? I love your posts but also can understand the slump :-) Have you get your groove back soon.
I know what you mean, sometimes I don't feel like it either. Glad to hear everything's okay, though, I was wondering where you were. :)
i am so glad to see you are still around :) i miss you when you don't post, but i understand what it feels like to get in one of those funks. i am happy to hear everything is going well though!
I think I was in that funk last week. I had NOTHING to say! Sorry E was sick. I'm sure that wasn't fun.
lad you are back and hopefully the slump is GONE!!!
~Elyse~
It was great seeing you guys at the Little Gym...they are SO cute! some days there just isn't time to blog!
Sorry to hear you aren't in the blogging mood. (I haven't been much either. Thank Goodness for pre-posting or I would have a lot of "dead air" going on at my blog...
Sounds like you have a lot on your plate these days. make sure you are relaxing and enjoying yourself and worry about the blog last. We can be patient ;)
Missed you but totally understand! Some days blogging has to take a back seat to every day things.
I was just about to say that I miss your posts....hope you'll b out of the funk :)
ooooh, I bet I will see you on Saturday! Lori's taking our pics that afternoon. :o) Can't wait!
Wow! More than two days without posting. What a slacker! LOL!
Post a Comment