Monday, September 1, 2008

Dancing Duo

The boys love to dance, today I caught them dancing along to their little play table. It was early this morning and the boys were still in their pj's. We didn't do too much this weekend, went to the mall twice and played at the park a few times. Our boys are definitely outside kids and prefer to be outdoors getting dirty. It was a nice, relaxing weekend spent with my 3 favorite boys!

13 comments:

debi9kids said...

LOL They were really LOVING that! So silly! Love that one fell over because he was so into it. haha
They have some great moves!

SouthernDogwoods said...

How cute! I love the laughs that they give. So very, very cute!!!!

GibsonTwins said...

Such silly laughs! I need some of their energy!!!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

awww, katie that is so cute! my 3 adore being outside too. they can be in the worst moods and i will say let's go outside and everyone just perks right up and great big smiles appear!

Amber said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the dancing...who needs dance dance revolution or wii when you got that awesome table :)

The Synnott's said...

that is too cute. i can not wait for that age!!!

Cheryl Lage said...

OMIGOSH, that is too adorable! They are the cutest! (So when IS it exactly that males start getting so overly conscientious about dancing? I love that our boy still dances like no tomorrow...hope it continues!)

Your boys are so adorable. Enjoy 'em!

monica said...

Very cute!! I love the way they jump and dance. They are totally into that!! Very Cute!

Tonya Staab said...

OMG so cute. They were really getting into it. They've got 'the moves'.

PaPa Cash said...

Absolutely no rhythm.....no American Bandstand for these boys...

Elyse said...

Looks like they are having LOTS of fun! I love their smiles through the clip. Too cute!!!
~Elyse~

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!! I could just eat them up! Next time I want to see Mommy dancing with them :)

Love you!!

pyjammy pam said...

teee heee hee! so cute! we just got a table like that so in a year, maybe i'll get a similar video... :)