Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Craig

I had good intentions to write a sentimental post dedicated to my husband, but the time got away from me. Last night I decorated the house since I had to leave so early this morning. I'll take some pictures tonight, I think it turned out nice.

So with that said..Craig, I hope you have a wonderful 30th birthday. Its hard to believe we've known each other for 7 years and when we first started dating I was 20 and you were 23. We've come a long way from our apartment living and struggling with school and 2 part time jobs. I can't imagine sharing my life with anyone else. I know we've had our ups and downs (who hasn't), but I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you and love you.

Thank you for being such a loving daddy to our boys, they are lucky to have you as their dad.

Have a great day!

love, kk





11 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

happy 30th birthday craig! i hope you have a wonderful day!

katie, what a sweet post! i love the huge smiles on your faces in all of the pictures, you both look so happy! that 1st one of craig with the boys in the hospital though - what a precious moment!

donna said...

awwww...hope you guys have a great bday celebration. can't wait to see pics.

monica said...

Happy birthday Criag! You were born on my birthday! What a wonderful day!

BuckeyeBundle said...

Awww! Happy Birthday Craig! Welcome to the 30's club! :)

Elyse said...

Happy 30th birthday Craig! You have one lovely wife! Hope you had a wonderful day!!!
~Elyse~

Joelle Turner said...

What a gorgeous family! Happy Birthday, Craig!!

Gwen Papp said...

Happy Birthday Craig!! Love the pics, esp the first one in the hospital. So sweet. :)

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Happy 30th! Cute pictures of you two! :)

The Myers Family said...

Happy 30th Birthday Craig! That was such a sweet post!

I love the pics...Katie, your hair is getting long and looks so cute. The family pic is also so nice...the boys look too precious..and you and hubby look adorable together! Such happy pics! :)

Hope ya'll had a nice bday party!
Brenda

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Craig. I hope you enjoy this day with your precious family.

Annie

Tonya Staab said...

awww, that was a very sweet post. Loved all the pictures of you together.