ok, so I know you always say that your boys look nothing alike to you, but seriously....it's hard for me to tell some days. I am asking you, Rachael and Pam....what tips do you have on telling your kids apart for us outsiders? and ps....they are such cute little boys! I bet you just have loads of fun with them!
Hey girl-glad they like Elmo so much. I am feeling better, but there are some days when allergies just get the best of me. Usually I have pretty good days though! Have a great weekend! ~Elyse~
14 comments:
happy 21 months!!!
it really doesn't seem possible that their 2nd birthday is that close! any big plans?
I can't believe they are almost 2!!! And mine are almost 1!!!! Ahhh!!! How is everyone feeling today? Hope you all get better soon!
YAY for 21 months! Can not believe they will be two soon!
~Elyse~
Happy 21 months! Have you got that party planned already?
awww. I can't believe they are 21 months. Seems like yesterday, you were just announcing their birth. Happy 21 months A&E
HAPPY 21!!
Happy 21 months A&E! Katie--they are just growing by leaps and bounds. WOW!
I hope you guys feel better soon!
Happy 21 mths guys!
I need your email address to send you an invit to my blog.
email me
blueladybug77@sbcglobal.net
ok, so I know you always say that your boys look nothing alike to you, but seriously....it's hard for me to tell some days. I am asking you, Rachael and Pam....what tips do you have on telling your kids apart for us outsiders? and ps....they are such cute little boys! I bet you just have loads of fun with them!
Happy 21 months.....the Big TWO is right around the corner!!!
AW! HAPPY 21 MONTH BIRTHDAY! Goodness, time sure does fly by so quickly!
Hope all are doing well!
Brenda
Happy 21 months my little Men!!!!
Hey girl-glad they like Elmo so much. I am feeling better, but there are some days when allergies just get the best of me. Usually I have pretty good days though!
Have a great weekend!
~Elyse~
Holy cow!!! Time flies, huh?? They are so darn adorable! I hope all is well and you're having a great weekend!
Post a Comment