Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Way Back When-esday


Dateline: September 2007
Boys age: 9 Months

In anticipation of daddy's big (30th) birthday tomorrow here are the boys wishing daddy a happy 29th. Where did this last year go? Happy early birthday daddy! We love you

Don't forget to check out Cheryl's blog for more way back when-esday's

10 comments:

GibsonTwins said...

What a sweet idea! I never think of things like that. Seriously, where did the year go? I am working on plannning a birthday party thats less than 6 weeks away. I cannot believe it!

debi9kids said...

OMGOsh! They are sooooo cute (and little)

SouthernDogwoods said...

Wow! Your boys look like mirror images there - they look so much alike! Too cute! Happy Early B'day A&E's dad!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

ahhhh! i love it! look at those hubby little cheeks, too cute!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i think i typed hubby...i meant chubby :)

monica said...

Very cute picture! They look very much a like in that picture! My birthday is tomorrow also!

Cheryl Lage said...

Darling Darling Darling! Happy Almost Birthday to your Double Daddy!

Thanks for Way-Backing!

The Wilsons said...

So darn cute!! Time flies, huh??

Sara said...

Awww...how cute they were! But I have to say that they are even more beautiful now :-)

Betsy said...

Oh my look how they've changed! So cute! They look a little pudgy here and now so thin! That's how Zach was too, I was looking at pictures of them last night from a year ago!