Here are the boys this time last year...9 months old. I remember this photo shoot, it consisted of Craig and I both running back and forth trying to help the boys stand holding onto the blocks or replacing them on the floor so they didn't crawl out of the picture. I was sweating by the time the shoot was finished.
Andrew and Ethan (left to right)
I just loved their little jeans..we went out that morning and bought them since my original outfit didn't work out. The boys wore those jeans for about 6 months before they got too small. I miss my little, bald babies.
Don't forget to check out Twinfatuation for more way back when-esday!
21 comments:
DARLING!
I love babies in those little jeans, too! Portraits are always crazy and exhausting for us too. Trying to get them to cooperate, look at the camera and smile at the same time...I think it's impossible!
I know what you mean about sweating by the end of a photos....it's a workout. The boys looked so cute and big standing so tall!
Look at your cute li'l bald fellas! And oh how I sweated (always at Picture People) during photo/coralling sessions--you've brought back many memories!
Sorry for the delay in getting "Way Back" up this morning...all operational now. :)
Thanks so much for playing along!
That is a great photo! I LOVE baby jeans!!
i love baby jeans, the boys look so cute in them! isn't it funny how the end result in the picture captures such a different moment than what was actually going on?
i hear you on missing that baby-ness. in the last week or so my babies really just made that last leap into becoming toddlers and i am so sad! happy to see them grow and learn...sad to have no more babies :(
OMGosh! So so so cute!!!! This is probably the first picture I have seen of your boys wher I don't think they look exactly alike :)
Aw! I love the jeans too! Such cutie pies!!!!
LOVE little boys in jeans. That is all my boys wear in the winter!!
What a cute photo!
Adorable!
I must agree with you and some of the others, picture taking sessions are always a sweat-fest for me, trying to keep everyone smiling, in position, looking in the same direction, etc.!
I have always like little boys in jeans, but stripes are my favorite! Jack and Quent wear them a lot, usually in different color combinations too.
How cute! I'm trying to plan a 9 month picture for my girls. We still have a couple months, but I want to be sure I get an outfit I'll still be talking about a year later, too!!
Oh I love that picture! I love baby jeans also. So cute! There little bald heads were so cute!
Absolutely handsome! Love knowing I'm not the only one with bald headed babes this week! LOL
such a cute photo!! Thanks for the kind words...I hope I can laugh about this one day :(
Co cute! They look like little men!
WOW! What a picture!!
I know all too well about sweating through a picture- I'm always dead tired after a photo shoot with my two.
We are on a blue jeans thing right now, I found the kids jeans at TCP for $1.97 this summer with adjustable waists so they'll prob wear them everyday til next summer!!
and yet the shot is just so beautiful you would never know that you were sweating by the end of it. Gorgeous.
They looks precious in those jeans. Nice picture.
Annie
What sweethearts!
~Elyse~
Thank you so much for your encouragement about the cereal. We are going to try in tonight :-)
Oh my goodness, don't they just melt your heart!
AW...SOO CUTE! I love that you had them standing up. Love those outfits too! They are precious! Goodness...i'm already forgetting my babies were ever that small! Time is just flying by to quickly!
Thanks for thinking of us during this crazy time. Sorry i haven't been able to catch up lately. Still no school for the girls..no power. I think our energy co missed our neighborhood...only 14 out of 80 houses have power...thank goodness we are the "hated"/"lucky" ones...tomorrow is going on two weeks...it's such a major devistation to our city. We just need to get back to our norm...doesn't seem to be happening fast enough.
Post a Comment