with Craig's upcoming 30th birthday next week we thought a day at the Georgia Aquarium would be fun. We loaded the kids up and headed on out. Craig's parents joined us for the day, thanks for coming...hope you both had a great time. I know we did!
The boys were amazed with all the fish. We saw beluga whales, sharks and so much more. We bought season passes so we can go back and enjoy more of the creatures under the sea. I can't wait to go back :)
16 comments:
Just fantastic shots Katie! I love the ones with the overhead view. FABULOUS!!!
Fantastic, fantastic images! The one of (aging! ;) ) Daddy and the boys is adorable, and the shot of your stroller sitters looking in opposing directions is a prize-winner!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Oh goodness, I love the picture of A& E in their strollers both looking in different directions. You can tell they are just taking it all in and loving looking at all of the cool creatures. What a great place! I wish we had an aquarium near us. Happy Birthday Craig!!!
that picture of daddy and his boys is fantastic katie! and i love the one of the boys peeking around their strollers at the fish too - so cute! it looks like you guys had a wonderful time at the aquarium - happy early 30th birthday to craig!
awesome pictures! happy birthday daddy! The big 3-0
Awesome pictures Katie. The fish are beautiful!!! Precious pictures and glad you all have season passes. They are lifesavers sometimes :).
~Elyse~
Great photos! I esp love the one of the two of them in their strollers, looking up at the aquarium. Sure wish we had a place like that around here!!
You got some amazing shots! I am an aquarium nut! Planning a visit to Alantic City one soon.
Great pictures! It looks like the boys were amazed! We love going to the Aquarium.....it's such a fun place!
those photos are great! I love the one of them in their strollers looking around at the fish. The aquarium looks amazing. Glad you had fun!
THANKS FOR COMMENTING ON MY BLOG! I KINDA "STALK" YOU TOO!!! :) I LOVE KEEPING UP WITH YOUR BOYS!! THEY ARE PRECIOUS!
What a fun day! I bet the boys had a blast, we want to take the girlies but they are still a little young to enjoy it. The pictures of the boys in front of the aquariums are wonderful! Great colors.
Happy Birthday to Craig!!
How fun. I just love aquariums (and so do the kids). You got some wonderful shots.
Wow--fabulous photos!
Those are great photo's of the fish and sharks. My boys also love the aquirum by our house. Happy Birthday!!
We went to the GA Aquarium in July & I am guessing that was the worst time to go (it was Crazy packed). But my girls had a wonderful time!
So glad you all had a great time! The various types of fish to see is awesome!
Post a Comment