Monday, September 29, 2008

Its official

Andrew is sick. Last night didn't go too well..he was up for most of the night coughing and crying. Took him to the pedi first thing this morning, just a nasty sinus infection. He sounds horrible when he coughs, I feel so bad for him. He does get to spend the entire day with me, as I'm working from home. He's sleeping now so hopefully he'll feel a little better when he wakes up?

14 comments:

The Synnott's said...

oh no good. i hope they feel better soon. cute pics though

SouthernDogwoods said...

Hey! I know what you mean - except Abby has a virus or bug today. Ugh! Hope he feels better soon

debi9kids said...

UGH! Oh no! Not again....
Well, if it makes you feel any better.... you aren't alone :(
I STILL have a house full of sickies . UGH! Not we have puking too. OH JOY!

Hope your big guy feels better soon.

monica said...

Get Well Soon Andrew!

Elyse said...

Poor poor baby! Hope he felt better with you today and the infection goes AWAY soon!!!
~Elyse~

Tonya Staab said...

awww, poor little guy. I can't believe he's sick again. Hope he feels better soon

Lori said...

I'm so sorry he's sick, Katie! I hope he's better soon!

donna said...

I hope the poor guy starts feeling better

The Wilsons said...

I hope he feels better soon!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh no, i hope he feels better soon and that the rest of your family stays healthy!

cat said...

Hope he feels better soon.

Liz said...

Hope he's feeling better. How long until E gets it????

Cheryl Lage said...

Sleep always helps. So sorry he's feeling so poorly. It's so hard for Mommy to stand by and watch, too. Hang in there.

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Poor little guy!! Hope he feels better soon-love the balloon pics!