Boy am I glad the party planning is over and I don't have to keep anything a surprise anymore. I'm horrible at keeping a secret. Craig came home from work early yesterday so it was a little harder to pull everything off. I'm pretty sure he knew something was going on, but not exactly sure. I had about 7 of his close friends meet at the house for some pizza and beer and then off they went to the Braves game and who knows where else. I got a few texts throughout the night saying "thanks, I'm having a great time" that made me feel good. Craig was dragging this morning, but kept talking about how much fun he had. Happy Birthday Craig!
I wanted to post a few pictures from this morning, the boys were having a ball with the left over balloons from daddy's birthday. Craig and I have noticed a huge difference in the boys since they started their new school/daycare...they are much happier and less whinny. Structure seems to be a good fit for the boys. I'm so glad we switched them.
Andrew wearing his GT jersey again, they played Mississippi State today (my dad's team)
Ethan playing with the balloons and saying "cheeeesseeee" for the camera
Ethan's beautiful big blue eyes (sorry about the mouth full of food)
8 comments:
Oh how fun! That's awesome that he got to go out with the guys as a surprise! I bet he had a great time!
and the pictures are so darn clear! I love your camera and your cute boys!
Glad the "suprise" was a huge success. The boys are so cute and those eyes are so pretty!!! Precious boys who have one sweet mama!!!
~Elyse~
yay, it sounds like he had a lot of fun! what a great wife you are :) i need to plan something for john for next year...he will (finally) be 30! any ideas?
love those boys katie, and as always the pictures are gorgeous!
so glad it went off well and the boys are adorable
OOhh, congrats on the surprise party. And I love the photos of the boys. Glad their new school is working out. :)
Yay! Well done on pulling off his surprise. I'm so glad he had a great birthday with his mates.
Glad it went well! You take such awesome pictures! :)
What an awesome gift you gave to Craig! You are a fantastic wife :)
Post a Comment