can you just picture cookie monster saying that, I can. Craig got an early birthday gift from his parents over the weekend. They bought him the Kitchen Aid Professional 600 series mixer. Craig is the cook of the family and just couldn't wait to try his new mixer out. Tonight he made homemade chocolate chip cookies and the boys and I enjoyed one ok a few straight out of the oven. Yummy...or as cookie monster says "me love cookie"
Here are the boys enjoying a fresh, hot cookie...we took it outside and boy I'm glad we did, those were some messy cookies! Don't worry boys there are plenty of cookies left over :)
**Andrew in strips, Ethan in yellow**
14 comments:
PRECIOUS!!! I love the last picture!!! All are so cute! Glad hubby gets to play in the kitchen now!
~Elyse~
Oh, YUM! I LOVE CC COOKIES!! I can just smell them and taste them now. :o) Cute pics!
oooh...now i want to make some. yum!
What sweet pics to go along with a sweet treat and sweet boys! Happy B-day to your hubby!
I have a blog question for you. How do you line through a word like you did in this post? I've been trying to figure that out and I'm just not smart enough!
Yummy!! Homemade chocolate chip cookies!! And a Kitchen Aid mixer, he hit the jackpot!
The boys looks so cute. They are enjoying the cookies.
Have a nice week.
Annie
http://santiagotwingirls.blogspot.com/
aw yummy! my boys are not huge cookie fans, they surely cannot be my children! lol
oh - update - rachel had emily rose - 6 lbs 14 oz, 20 in! full head of brown hair. all went well. i so have to update my blog one of these days, lifes just been so crazy lately
Great pics - I love the last one! Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! And what a wonderful gift - I am jealous! Happy Birthday to your husband!
Love the look that Andrew is giving in that last picture! They are adorable as always. I'm so jealous of how great your camera is-although I think any camera would take great pictures of those cutie pies! Those cookies sound yummy!!! Have a great week! :)
Ash
me too, me too! Now I'm stuck at work with my mouth watering for a nice hot choc.chip cookie!
Cute pics as always!
So cute! Love the last picture! Love freshly baked cc cookies and so do my kids!! I know they are messy aren't they?
Yay for fresh baked cookies and a hubby who bakes!
Oh man, I'm jealous! I tried to make choc chip cookies the other night, and they came out all flat. I was so bummed. What's C's secret?
I remember getting my first kitchenaid...it was bliss :)
Post a Comment