Saturday, September 13, 2008

Go Yellow Jackets

Craig is a huge Georgia Tech fan, has been his entire life. He didn't attend college there, but has been a die hard fan forever. We bought the boys GT jerseys last weekend. I bought them big so they can re-wear them next year. Here's my attempt at taking a picture of 2 very busy toddlers wearing their new jerseys.

*Andrew on the left, Ethan on the right*

DSC_0671 DSC_0673

                                                  DSC_0676 

Here are a few more pictures (taken with my other camera) of daddy and his boys. Its hard to get everyone to look in the same direction.

DSC01078  DSC01075

p.s I promise I'll try to remember to take some pictures of the boys at their new school...they are just loving it there, I'm so happy we moved them.

11 comments:

Gwen Papp said...

Isn't it just a killer trying to get both kids looking at you...let alone smiling? Love the photos. You can really tell a difference between the cameras, huh?

Elyse said...

The first one is perfect! Turning into fans so early-precious!
~Elyse~

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

they look so cute in their jerseys! john went to nd, so we are huge irish fans around here and i was just thinking the other day that i wanted to buy some for the babies. but then, i thought they were too expensive... but after seeing how cute your boys look, well, now i want to order them!

monica said...

Great pictures! It very hard to get everyone looking in the same direction! I am glad that your boys are enjoying the new school also. So are mine.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Look at your cuties! So adorable!!!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Look at your cuties! So adorable!!!

GibsonTwins said...

They are gorgeous!! Those pics are so REAL! I can't get mine to stay still for a picture at all anymore.

Love the jerseys too- very cute!
Thats a huge dilemma at our house- hubby loves Bret Favre but only when he was with the Packers and so now hates the Packers. So there goes my GB cheerleader dress and jersey photo :(

The Wilsons said...

Oh Katie...they're getting so big!! Great pics...I can't imagine how hard it is to get them both to cooperate/look/hold on for a good one at age 2!

Liz said...

yup, I feel your pain about getting them to sit still for a pic. Someday all they will want you to do is take pictures and video of them.

BuckeyeBundle said...

LOVE the jerseys! I can't wait until next year when I can buy the girls Buckeye cheerleader outfits! :)

Your boys just look so fun to be around!

Joelle Turner said...

The boys in their jerseys are just precious!! And its amazing what a difference your new camera makes!