We're still sick and when I say "we're" I mean Ethan and I. Andrew seems to be feeling 100% better, but poor Ethan won't eat and will barley drink. If his fever continues my plan is to call the pedi and have him seen. I started feeling sick Tuesday night. I have a horrible headache and woke up yesterday morning with a sore throat. Nothing is worse than a summer cold when its 90+ degrees outside.
I hope we both feel better by the weekend, we have some fun activities planned.
16 comments:
oh no katie, i really hope that this round of illness passes quickly. you guys could certainly use a break from being sick! i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a sick-free weekend!
Oh no! I hope you are better soon! Seems like everyones been feeling icky lately - my guys are teething badly and I am feeling sore and achey, praying that does not mean the MOMMY gets sick, cuz then what? lol
Oh no, Katie! Sorry you and Ethan are not feeling so hot! Prayers a comin your way today! Take it easy and feel better soon!
~Elyse~
I hope you and Ethan feel better!!
Yuck! Feel better soon and keep us posted :)
ugh, it's never fun being sick, especially in the summer. I hope you all feel better soon!
get well vibes to you all!
What happened to no colds or sore throats in the summer! Hope sweet E and you are feeling better soon!
~Elyse~
FEEL BETTER EVERYONE!!!
OH NO! Goodness, what is going on with all the sickness! Poor baby boys..and you too! I hope ya'll all get better soon! It breaks my heart when my babies are sick and i'm sure your the same way. Poor babies. just keep pushing fluids and tylenol. I'm soo sorry1 I hope ya'll all start to feel better by the weekend! It's so hard with two...b/c one gets it and then the other gets it sooner or later. I've learned to almost help get the other one sick so we get it over with faster!
You are in my thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery!
Brenda
The oxymoronic "summer cold" is TERRIBLE! Hope you are feeling MUCH better now. :)
You poor guys!! Hopefully this will be short lived! I hate being sick in the summer time.
Ugh! I hope you & Ethan feel better soon! There is nothing worse than a sore throat & it is warm outside. Best of luck on getting better soon!
Oh no!!!! I hope you're both feeling MUCH better very soon!
I hope you and Ethan get well soon, and all of you are feeling healthy and ready to play this weekend!
So sorry you guys are sick. The girls and I got a summer cold this week too. So miserable. Hope it passes for you soon.
Post a Comment