Tonight at dinner the boys were little hams...dancing in their highchairs and eating everything in sight. We enjoyed a nice family dinner at the local Chili's. Excuse the wide open smiles full of banana, they were too cute not to share.
I also wanted to say thank you for all the kind comments regarding my grandma. Today was hard, but I know she's watching over us all.
Thanks for all the smiles and love grandma...
13 comments:
Don't they just melt your heart?! There is nothing better than the smiles and giggles of little ones. We are so blessed to have 2 to love and enjoy! :)
Wow, they really look like little boys there. It's so cute (and sad) watching them transform from babies into little people.
PRECIOUS Boys!!! They are so cute with banana and all!!!
~Elyse~
that is so sweet, banana smiles :)
What precious smiles and beautiful eyes!
~Elyse~
Such cute smiles! They are just adorable and looking more like little men every day! Goodness!
your boys are always so happy!
I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother, it is so hard to lose someone like that so close to you especially with these life changing events happening.
I love the photos of the "hams"!
What happy faces! They really look alike in those photos.
GREAT pics! They have such GORGEOUS smiles! Just light up the room, don't they?
You do not have to post this comment, but I just wanted to say that I will be careful this weekend. They are only projecting that it rain from Sunday to Friday (Oh great-sarcasm), rain 4+ inches, and be windy. So yes, I will be careful. The mother is coming out in you and that is very sweet of you:)
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
~Elyse~
What cuties!!!!
Look at those smiles! :o) Love the pics!
Post a Comment