Well Craig's team lost, but it was still a good game and I actually got a few half way decent picture of the boys...so I just had to share! Happy Saturday night!
Sorry the yellow jackets did not win! The boys are precious again in picture one. The color is amazing!!!~Elyse~
oh bummmer, sorry they didn't win. does craig take each loss as personal as my husband does?
sorry about the game. We totally bit the dust last night vs. USC so I can feel his pain. :( There's always next week!
Such cute GT Fans!! Gooooo, Jackets!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sorry the yellow jackets did not win! The boys are precious again in picture one. The color is amazing!!!
~Elyse~
oh bummmer, sorry they didn't win. does craig take each loss as personal as my husband does?
sorry about the game. We totally bit the dust last night vs. USC so I can feel his pain. :( There's always next week!
Such cute GT Fans!! Gooooo, Jackets!
Post a Comment