Wow, I feel loved. Just yesterday it was around 9800 hits and today well over 10,00. Please introduce yourself...I'm just curious how you came across my blog and what keeps you coming back? I guess its the fascination people have with multiples. We feel so blessed to have A & E and love sharing them with all our friends and family.
So lurkers or those who have never commented say HI and please keep coming back and enjoy the ride as we are enjoying life with A & E.
11 comments:
Hi Katie
I found you on the nest. You always have such great stories and are so supportive of other
Moms...and your boys are just too cute! I can't believe how big they are getting!
Have a great weekend.
Trina
www.totsites.com/tot/andersontwins
I love your new side stickers. Where did you get them?
Even though I am not a lurker I am commenting today. I love to keep up with your cuties; their growths and spills :-)
hi
I'm here from NaComLeavCom
I clicked because I have twin boys (fraternal 22 months)Sam & Joel
Your boys are adorable
I will be back
My Little Drummer boys
warm regards
Trish
wow! over 10,000!!! you go girl! I read all the time. Just to see the life of another with twins. Obviously "know" you from the nest.
My name is Elyse. I found your blog through "little bits of heaven" and "Steeces Pieces." I am currently getting my BBS in EC-4 and Special Ed. I love watching kiddos develop and seeing them grow up. I promise I just like the stories and also babies are nice too:)
You are inspiring and your stories are great:)
~Elyse~
liveandlearn711.blogspot.com
Wow! That's a lot of people. Of course they want to keep up with those cutie pies! :)
Ash
hey katie! i have missed you lately, hope everything is going well. i cannot believe you are at 10,000 already - you rock! i just looked at your counter the other day and thought about how close you were. i wasn't out alone today - i had my sister and lydia with me. but i have to say it went so smoothly i may just venture out on my own sometime this week. of course that is when it will all fall apart, right? lol. my camera is a rebel xti (and i was using a 50mm 1.8 lens) and i adore it. i am really starting to get into photography and practicing a ton lately. i have always adored it, i think it just scared me before now. thanks for the compliment!
I'm a lurker! I love to read about you and your boy's lives. They are adorable!!!
I don't even remember how I found you. LOL
I am sure that it was because you & I both were lurking at all the same blogs and I knew you had twins the same age as mine.
CONGRATS on hitting 10,000!
:) Debi
Hey Katie~
Congrats on 10,000. That is eye opening isn't it?? I just started a counter the other day, and I have to say I would also love to know who all those people are. Have a great weekend and I hope you feel better!
Congrats on the 10,000! Isn't it amazing when you know that you have that many fans? I love reading your blog and keeping up with all things A&E and you and your husband too of course. :)
Congrats again!
Post a Comment