Friday, May 30, 2008

So cool....

I know you all are saying...wow 3 posts in one day. I went to the docotor today to be told I have a sinus infection, I feel like crap, but can't sleep because it hurts to lay down. So what am I doing...blogging and checking email, who needs sleep.
Ok, onto my "so cool" post.
Check out this website. Its a widget that you can add to your blog that shows top commenters. HOW COOL. Debi over at who says 8 is enough comes in first place. Way to go Debi :)

That was my so cool post

12 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Your header is amazing. I really love it.......so is the fact that you went past 37 weeks with your twins! I can't wait to read more. Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog AND comment. And, here's a crazy/stupid question........how did you get blogger to calculate your top commenters?

debi9kids said...

How cool!
Make that 53! haha
PS Sorry you are feeling sick. UGH! Hope you feel better soon!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh come on! that isn't even fair! i am going to just comment a dozen times today so i can get that top spot :)

by the way, i hope you feel better soon!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

seriously.

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

I think I may have to add this. And I think I need to start commenting more-gotta get to 1st place! :)

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Ok your blog is looking so great and so many new widgets. I am such a blog slacker :) Thanks for the prayers for my sister's in-laws. I appreciate them.

Gwen Papp said...

So sorry about Ethan's arm. Hope he's feeling better. And you, of course.

Tonya Staab said...

How fun. Sorry you aren't feeling well, hope it clears up soon :(

debi9kids said...

so so so wrong that Rachael is trying to take my place...LOL

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh come on! i will catch you debi. it may take all week, but i am gonna be up there!

Rachel said...

Hey Katie
I just wanted to see if you were feeling better. I hope you have a great week!
Rachel

Liz said...

Love it!! I have to copy that! At least I'm on the list! LOL