Sunday, May 4, 2008

I won :)

Awhile back on twinsights a contest was announced. The contest was to write a mini-eassy on how I found out that I was carrying twins. Now, I'm not the best writer, but I won...well there were actually two winners, seems fitting for a website devoted to twins. Check out the two winning stories here. The winners we will receive a signed copy of Twinspiration! Written by Cheryl the creator of twinsights. I'm so happy that I won, I haven't won anything in a LONG time. Go check out my story and let me know what you think..there is even a cute picture of me and the boys. How fun :) I'm really excited that I won!

Thanks Cheryl for picking my story, I'm very honored. What an inspiration you are to twin moms.

ps. check back tomorrow, I'll post some really cute pics of the boys from the park today. It was a beautiful day and I could not resist letting the boys run around and get dirty!

10 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

So awesome that you won! I love your story-I can't believe you didn't find out they were twins until 20 weeks! Crazy!! Congrats!

Liz said...

Awesome!!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Congratulations! Your story is great. Have a great week!

Becky

The Myers Family said...

CONGRATS! That is soo cool! I haven't read your story yet...but i will today! I love that book! My hubby's aunt bought us that book when the girls were born!

The boys looks soo cute! The look like they were having a blast!

Sara said...

Aww...congrats! It feels great to win something doesn't it!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

congrats!!! i never win anything either so i know how exciting it is! i love the story too. i couldn't imagine 20 whole weeks thinking there was only one and then bam...

debi9kids said...

I was just so excited for you when I saw your name yesterday & had to read your incredible story!
Just wonderful!
XXOO Debi
ps I don't know who you are kidding! You are a wonderful writer!!!! :)

BuckeyeBundle said...

Way to go! It's always nice to win something!
20 weeks? I can't imagine not knowing until then.

Tonya Staab said...

CONGRATULATIONS. I love your story, I love to learn more about twin mummies and how they found out they were pregnant.

Karen said...

That's wonderful--congratulations!!