Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Poor Ethan

The weekend started off great, but on Saturday afternoon Ethan fell down on his left arm and really hurt himself. I had to take him to the pedi's office this morning and then over to the imaging place to get a few x-rays. The x-rays showed no broken bones or fractures. His doctor thinks there is still something wrong so she referred us to Children's Orthopedics of Atlanta to have him checked further. Poor Ethan, he won't even use his left arm and is having trouble sleeping at night. Mommy called in sick today to take care of her boys and thanks to Grammy who spent the day with us. Hopefully its nothing and just a sprain.
Here are a few pics from the weekend. We had both our families over on Monday for a cook out and some yummy food. Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day!
(Ethan in orange and Andrew in grey)

15 comments:

Elyse said...

Hope baby Ethan feels better soon!
~Elyse~

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i am glad you had a good memorial day, but am so sorry to hear that ethan hurt his arm. i hope it heals quickly. i adore the new pictures!

The Synnott's said...

i pray that he is ok and he starts to feel better. let us know what happens

donna said...

Hope Ethan feels better soon. Katie, they r growing too fast. You can tell from their pictures that they are happy toddlers.

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Poor little guy! We took a trip to the doc this weekend too! No fun! I'm sure I will get around to blogging about it sooner or later! Hope Ethan gets better soon!

Liz said...

Poor Ethan. I hope he is on the mend fast! cute pics!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Poor little guy! I hope all is okay and he feels better soon!

karen richardson said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. So sorry about your baby. It's so hard to see them in pain/sick, isn't it! I'll be praying for little Ethan to heal quickly.

Souza Sisters said...

Poor Ethan... I hope it's nothing and he's feeling better:)

Sara said...

Oh, poor Ethan. My Zachary fell down one time and had soft tissue damage in his arm. It didn't really show up on any x-rays, but he wore a brace for a few weeks. Maybe Ethan did this??

Sara said...

Zachary wore a hard brace with an ace bandage around it. He was supposed to also put it in a sling around his neck, but that didn't really happen. He was a bit older than your boys, but he was good as new in no time. :-) Thanks for your sweet comments.

Lindsi B said...

ohmygoodness poor Ethan! I hope that his arm is 100% really soon!
p.s. I love the photo of you at the zoo!

Rachel AKA Pixie4199 said...

KATIE! I hope Ethan is better, and Mommy too. I miss you...I haven't been on the nest a whole lot lately and post quickly to responses when I can. I am sure you are so busy with work and toddlers...but I think of you all the time and read your blog every couple days or so. You are soooo good at keeping up!!!

Rachel

Tonya Staab said...

Poor Ethan, hope his arm is much better soon and that it is only a little sprain.

debi9kids said...

Oh no! Poor Ethan! I hope he is ok!
Glad you still had a great weekend with family though.
Please keep us posted!