Friday, May 23, 2008

Tag Game

Maybe I should -be going to bed so I can wake up early and go work out.

I love the smell of - fresh cut grass, a clean toddler with j & j lotion on, my husband when he wears cologne, fresh baked cookies right out of the oven.

People would say that I- am a home body and prefer to stay in than go out.

I don’t understand why -I'm so OCD about cleaning.

When I wake up in the morning - I realize its another day and I thank God for that.

I lost my willpower to - stop eating ice cream, this is my one weakness.

Life is - precious and goes by way too fast.

My past made me - more respectful towards my mother

I get annoyed when I - run late, I really hate to be late.

Parties are not a good time to - be the designated driver..lol.

Dogs are - so cute and cuddly and I love our 2 doggies. They were my first babies!

Cats are - hairy

Tomorrow is - is May 24th and it should be a beautiful day

I have low tolerance for - liars

I’m totally terrified of - my house burning to the ground.

I wonder why I thought my life would be - easy...lol

I always knew I would - be a good mom and the fact that I've been blessed with 2 children at once is amazing.

Never in my life have I - swam with sharks and I never plan to start.

High school was - interesting, but a lot of fun.

When I’m nervous- I bite my nails.

One time at a family gathering - omg, too late to think...our family gatherings are always so much fun...my family rocks!

Take my advice - Live each day as it is your last

Making my bed- never happens...lol

I'm almost always - playing with my hair..I'm constantly putting it behind my ears or running my hands through it.

I’m addicted to - checking my email, I hate having a full inbox.

I want someone to - find a cure for Cancer.


If you want play along and post your answers. Thanks Ashley for tagging me.

Have a great weekend!

Katie

3 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Yea!! Love learning all these things about you! I too am such a homebody-it's ridiculous! :) Thanks for playin! :)

Ashley

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

mmmm...i adore the smell of freshly baked cookies right out of the oven and clean babies with j&j lotion and though i adore getting out, i tend to be a homebody too! have a fun and relaxing weekend with friends and family!

The Myers Family said...

I love this...i'm going to copy it if you don't mind...and add it to my blog...of course with my answers! :)

Have a great weekend!
Brenda