The boys have had a great week. Shirley said they are eating more and more each day and now Andrew waves bye-bye to all the kids at daycare. They have really progressed so much since they started daycare. She works with them each day on different words and gestures. They don't talk much, a lot of babble..but not many clear words. The boys have their 18 month check up next month and I'm worried what the pedi will tell us. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there. No sense in worrying about something that hasn't happened yet.
Andrew says "choo-choo"
Cutie-Putie Andrew
Cutie-Putie Ethan
8 comments:
Katie!!! I've missed you in blogland! Sorry you've been so sick-that stinks. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Those kiddos are cutie pies as always! Hope your weekend is great! :)
Ashley
oh no! i am so sorry you have been sick :( i hope you feel better soon!
UGH! How awful that you have been so sick! I hope you start to feel better soon.
The boys look just ADORABLE!!!
Oh, Katie, I'm so sorry you're sick. It's so miserable being sick and taking care of kids. And you're working, besides. I hope you get some rest this weekend and feel better.
Get well soon Katie!
You've been tagged-come check it out when you get a chance! :)
Oh Katie!
Hope you get better soon! I'm sure it's horrible trying to take care of two boys and feeling icky yourself. UGH!
Your boys are precious as always! Love the shirts! We are leaving to FL on Monday! I can't wait. I've never been there before. We're going to panama city! We looked into pensacola & destin...but found this really cool hotel in panama city that has a splash pad! FUN FUN!
Get better soon and have a nice holiday weekend!
Brenda
Hope you are feeling better! Don't worry, their speech will come! They look adorable as always.
Post a Comment