Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I miss blogging

This job has taken over and I don't have time to blog...what a shame I know. I have some loyal readers and I don't want to disappoint ya'll. :)

The job is going great, not too busy yet, but still trying to take everything in. I'm kinda in 'information overload' as I like to say. The boys are doing just wonderful in daycare. Shirley says they have a great time all day and enjoy playing with the other kids or I should say other girls..lol. I'm sure they are the center of attention. I'm not missing them as much as I thought I would, but I definitely can't wait to see them in the afternoon. Ethan comes running up and gives me a big hug and usually won't let go till I put him in the car. He is much more loving than Andrew. Andrew likes to give kisses, but Ethan is a hugger and loves to love on his mommy.

As promised in my last post here are some pictures from over the weekend. It was absolutely beautiful on Sunday so we took the boys to a local park at this church. Its open to the public and is so much fun!

Andrew and daddy

Ethan and mommy

This pic is great, caught Ethan mid slide!



Andrew going down backwards, crazy kid!


8 comments:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Great pictures!! Hope the new job is going well!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

awww honey, i miss you but you can't get rid of me that easily! lol. i understand being busy and figure once things settle down you will be back more often. i hope anyway :) i am glad that the boys' daycare is going so well and that you are enjoying your job. that is just so wonderful!

and i love the pics, the look on ethan's face in the slide picture is fantastic!

BuckeyeBundle said...

I miss you blogging too!
But I still check your blog every day!
Love the park pics!

PaPa Cash said...

In that last picture...is Ethan taking a "dump"...

debi9kids said...

I miss you too! But, I will deal with it. LOL
I am glad you are enjoying work and are getting the hang of it (albeit with a bit of overload)
The pics of the park are adorable! Your little guys are just so cute! (love their outfits too!)

Tonya Staab said...

We miss you too - gorgeous photos

The Myers Family said...

all sorts of great pics! I miss your blogging! I keep checking and checking...awaiting more pics of your precious boys. My girls are just the same as i pick them up from school. Sarah comes RUNNING and crying at me(the teachers grab her as soon as they see me walk out the door so she doesn't fall over getting up or down or off of whatever she is on when i come out)...she's always ready to leave but Sam just comes walking up like no big deal. One thing that i really need to change is that they ALWAYS make me carry them out b/c they are always outside playing when i get there. UGH! Sooner or later they are going to get to heavy for me to carry both!
Happy Mothers Day!
Brenda

Souza Sisters said...

Cute pictures!! I can't wait to bring my girls to the park!!