Thursday, May 8, 2008

First Art Project

The boys brought home their first art project last night. It isn't much, but it definitely made me cry. Its hung proudly on the fridge. I was a proud mama last night.

10 comments:

The Synnott's said...

LOVE IT!!!

donna said...

How sweet! Still need blog post abt the new work outfits:)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

awww, i love it! so cute katie!

and i adore the new header, once again it is just beautiful! :)

Sheena/H2Mommy said...

Reading that brought a little mist to my eyes. I can't wait for those moments!

debi9kids said...

OH! How sweet that they made you a picture!!!:)

Tonya Staab said...

It's gorgeous, what sweet boys.

BuckeyeBundle said...

oh my! Art projects! I can't wait for moments like these! How precious!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

That is so sweet!

Lori said...

Hi Katie! Miss you on the nest :). Hope your job is going well and the boys are great!
Lolo

The Myers Family said...

AWW! Soo cute! You are going to want to save EVERY piece or paper they bring home from school...i ended up getting a bit plastic tub from target to pile it all in...so one day we can go back and look at them all. Don't forget to date them if you haven't already! I date everything so i know how old they were, etc.