Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Update on Ethan
I had to take the boys to daycare today, I can't afford to take another sick day (even though I feel like crap). I called Shirley a few times and she said Ethan was using his arm a little more as the day went on...thank goodness. Once I got the boys home, tried to eat dinner and then get ready for a bath I turned around to see Ethan playing with the legos and using both hands. YAY! I'm hoping it will just get better by itself over the next few days and if not then I'll take him to see the orthopedic doctor. Ethan is still running a temp, but doesn't have any other symptoms. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed this nasty bug goes away for good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
oh, hon! i hope you are feeling better soon. i am happy to hear ethan is slowly using his arm more and more. that is wonderful!
i tagge you! ok, i know these can be annoying, but don't hate me. this one is different.
Oh, I hope you all feel better real soon and also that Ethan's arm is good as new tomorrow!
Only 2 more days until the weekend!
Oh thank Goodness!
I hope he is really on the mend.
i am so glad that things are getting alittle better!
Poor little guy. I hope he is better soon!
Hoping Ethan is all better!! Hopefully you can relax this weekend.
That's fabulous news that he was using both hands. Hopefully it means he's on the mend.
Post a Comment