Friday, May 16, 2008

Freecycle.org

You have to check out this site. Its a great idea and I have already off loaded a ton of baby items. Once you find the group in your area start putting things up to offer and then find things you need. Its a great way to recyle and keep items from landing in our landfills. This is my way of greening up my life. Last night I posted a lot of baby clothes and within 30 minutes I had over 15 people interested. Those items were picked up this morning along with 2 infant car seats and bases. I feel so good about giving these items away to families that need them. Find the local group in your area and starting offering up some goodies.

Have a great weekend :)

4 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

I have heard great things about this place, a few people in my mothers group use it.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

isn't that site fantastic?!?! i have yet to use it, but think the idea is just wonderful. i am so happy that you were able to use it and had a good experience!

i adore the pictures of the boys in your previous post. they look like they are having an enormous amount of fun!

and the new header is just gorgeous, it is my favorite so far!

debi9kids said...

I have had this site bookmarked for a while, but really haven't done anything with it yet... will have to check it out ASAP.
PS LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new header! And, you look so fabulously snazzy!:)

Sara said...

Don't you love it! I have been on this sight for awhile now, but have never actually put anything on. I'll have to get on that.