Saturday, May 17, 2008

Low Key Weekend

This is the first weekend is a long time we have nothing going on (that is nothing planned) and it feels SO nice. Today was a lazy day for us. We went to lunch and then phone shopping, I need a new phone for work. I think I'm going with Sprint's Windows Mobile. I looked at the Blackberry Pearl, but I think I like how the Windows Mobile is set up.  If anybody has either I would appreciate some feedback, thanks!

While the boys were napping I laid out in the back yard, I am so white and needed some color. I only laid out for about 45 minutes, but it was long enough to burn me. I have really sensitive skin and I burn easily. After the boys woke up we finally played with the kangaroo climber they got for Christmas. Craig and I (meaning Craig didn't want to set it up) keep forgetting about it and finally put it together today (it took all of 2 minutes). 

When we got back inside the boys played with the mail and some junk flyers for almost an hour. Crazy what will entertain them, who needs toys? Enjoy the pictures, I know that is the best part.

 

*Andrew in the dark blue shirt and Ethan in the white*

mommy and us boys playing

boys and the mail

7 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Aww-cute pictures. Playing with the mail looks like a blast! :) My boys are really into water bottles right now but I'm sure they'll be moving up to mail soon! :)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i love it when we get a weekend with nothing planned...enjoy it! that is a wonderful picture of you and the boys, so adorable katie!

Tonya Staab said...

Gorgeous pic of you with the boys.

Mine love the mail too, I always give them the junk once I'm done with it and they have a great time tearing it up into little pieces and pretending to read it all :)

Liz said...

you really need to quiz us all. Put up a pic of one of the boys and have us guess which one it is. I can never tell. They are both so cute.
love those laid back weekends.

The Myers Family said...

Those are great pics! I LOVE the little play slide! My girls loved ours..we just needed to find something bigger for our big girl. Playing in mail looks like soo much fun...and FREE! My girls love magazines...tearing them up after i read them, of course!

Hope work is going well!

Souza Sisters said...

Love the pix with the mail:) Too cute...

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Beyond cuteness A & E are into everything I see like my little guys.

How did you get the pictures in the border like that ... photoshop or some other code ?

I'm here from NaComLeavCom
My Little Drummer boys
warm regards
Trish