Saturday, May 3, 2008

Nice day for a walk

We stopped by my parents house this afternoon, it was beautiful outside after a rainy start to the day. We decided to take the boys on a walk and afterwards the boys were pushing their umbrella strollers around. Who knew that could be so much fun, no need for toys :) My parents yard looked so pretty, this is definitely my favorite time of the year...all the flowers in bloom and the green grass.
 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

debi9kids said...

They are so cute & look like BIG boys!
ps I have a shout-out to you on my blog right now. :)
Thanks, btw, for introducing me to Twinsights!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

the boys look like they are having so much fun pushing those strollers! it made me flash back to when lydia was about their age, it was one of her favorite things to do!!! i adore spring, but it doesn't last long enough around here anymore :(

Tonya Staab said...

How cute, Flynn's just started pushing the stroller around too.

Liz said...

I'll have to keep the strollers in mind. Looks like it was a nice day!

karen richardson said...

Such sweet boys. They don't need much to entertain them, do they?! I love the umbrella strollers that you have...do you remember where you got them? We have never purchased any because we've just used our big, bus-like double stroller. But, it's getting way too cumbersome. I like that the umbrella strollers don't have a character on them. How do you feel about working?

tbonegrl said...

Love the pics! Now I need help...working on my new header...thank you thank you!! How do I get it to stretch like yours?

Elyse said...

So cute! They are getting to be big boys now! What sweethearts!
~Elyse~