Thursday, May 1, 2008

6:30am

this is by far the earliest I have been up since the boys were 3 months old. I'm about to leave for my first day and I'm a little nervous and excited. The boys are at daycare..they did not like me leaving this morning, it was a little hard to walk away.

Wish me luck :)

12 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

good luck today katie! i know you will do a wonderful job! and don't worry about the boys, you will be home with them tonight before you know it. have a great day!

BuckeyeBundle said...

**good luck, good luck, good luck! **That was my 3 girls wishing you the best first day ever!
Can't wait to hear all about it!

Liz said...

of course you'll let us know how it goes right? It's always exciting to start something new. All will work out.

The Synnott's said...

you are going to do great.... i wish 6:30 was the earliest i was up... i really need to get my boys to sleep through the night!

Elyse said...

GOOD LUCK!! The boys will adjust in no time!
~Elyse~

Rachel said...

Katie,
I hope you had a great first day!! Only one more day of work then the weekend :) I hope the boy's are loving their new "girlfriends".

Joelle Turner said...

I can't wait to hear how it went! Good Luck!

marciesteeves said...

good good luck!!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

So..how did it go?? I hope it went great!!

debi9kids said...

I hope you had a GREAT first day!
Looking forward to hearing all about it! (plus maybe getting a peek at some of your wardrobe you bought??? hint hint)
Debi

Tonya Staab said...

fingers crossed that your first day was a huge success. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Lindsi B said...

Hope things went well for you and the boys....how did you do? I cried the first day I left Samuel at daycare (the WHOLE day) it was difficult.
Thanks again for checking in on me... I'm hanging in there
SNL0605