that is 458 pictures shot on my camera in the last 2 days. Between lunch yesterday, the pool today (which I haven't blogged about yet) I have taken 458 pcitures. That is just insane. I love my camera...even Craig has picked it up a few times. I uploaded my picures to shutterfly and had to laugh when I saw 458 pop up.
I'll leave ya'll with a cute picture of Andrew and I tonight. Its been a busy weekend, but so much fun...off to bed
9 comments:
Andrew and Mommy are so cute together!!! 458 is amazing! What a number for just two days!!!
~Elyse~
picture takin' fool. i just love it!!!
cant wait to see more
OH MY! GORGEOUS picture! You BOTH look so cute ;)
can't wait to see your fabulous pool pictures!!!!
WOW,YOU really LOVE that Camera! You will be so happy you documented your life through pictures and your boys will thank you one day too! I can't wait to see the pool pictures! Love the pic of you and Andrew!
hahaha! isn't it incredible how many pictures you can take without even thinking about it :) especially with a brand new toy!
ps - love, love, love the picture!
HeeHee! I am the same way! Which is why not having a camera is driving me insane! Love the pic of you and Andrew, and cannot wait to see what gorgeous ics you have loaded on shutterfly! Have you tried out scrapblog.com yet? If not you should, you'd really like it.
a precious picture. I bought a hard drive to back my bajillion pics up and I HAVE to do it soon!
is it possible that we have a new photo taking queen ha ha.
What a great pic of you and Andrew together. Gorgeous.
Post a Comment