Well, we got back safe and sound Friday afternoon right at 4pm. The boys were awesome on the way home and even slept for almost 2 hours. I know they were happy to be home and back in their own beds. We had a lot of fun on vacation, but nothings better than sleeping in your own bed. My dad always says "you need a vacation for your vacation", how true is that. Tomorrow starts back another week at work, yippee. I'm happy to be back home and get back into our routine. Destin was fun and we can't wait to take the boys back next year. Hope everyone has a great week, I'm off to bed. Night :)
9 comments:
It's about time your got back to your blogging world-just kidding. Your dad is so right about needing a vacation from vacation. Have a great week and I look foward to pictures!
~Elyse~
Welcome back! I'm so glad you guys had a great time, but selfishly, I'm glad you're home too. What would I do without my daily dose of A&E?! :) Now relax for a few days and then I'll be eager to see some of those awesome pictures you take as I'm sure you have a ton from vacation! Good night!
Welcome back home! Glad you had a good trip!
I agree! It's always nice to be back in your own bed.
Glad you guys had a great trip and made it home safe! I missed you here in "blogland" and on the boards! Have a great week! :)
welcome back!
so glad yall had a great time but glad to have you back :-)
Welcome back! Glad you had a great time and the ride with the boys went well.
Love the beach photos...you are becoming quite the little photographer!! Isn't it true about needing a vacation from our vacations?? Sometimes a little routine in our lives isn't too bad :)
The vacation photos were wonderful!!! Looks like you guys had such a fun time. What a perfect age the boys are for the beach - I bet they loved it! Glad you guys got back safely -good luck getting back into the routine.
Post a Comment