hehe! My two are never very loud...that is until we are in the car traveling somewhere and I swear, they can't get any louder! We literally cannot even talk over them. Unfortunately, they chose last night, at Bennigans during dinner, to also see how loud they could be. I've never felt i had to apologize for my kids' behavior until we left there. My sister insisted they were not that bad, but I still felt bad for the couple people around us, listening to our noisy kiddos!
15 comments:
thats just too awesome
OMGosh! Fantastic shot- Mid scream! LOL
LOL! Good thing you can take him outside...hopefully the phase will end before cold weather comes!
OMG I love that picture. I can just hear the screaming. My girls love that pasttime too sometimes, and sometimes it's in the bookstore. Fun times. :)
HA-HA!!!! That picture is sooo funny!
i fear that screaming is just around the corner here as the peaches find their outside voices :)
and for the record, with each new comment i write my numbers go down :(
that photo is HILARIOUS!! LOVE IT!
LOL! can't wait for that!
I love the shot! We should get him together with my daughter and let them have a contest!!
That is hilarious! And I love the picture you got of him!
Yes, mine are very much into screaming!! Oh I can just hear him screaming while you take that picture!! Priceless!!
hehe! My two are never very loud...that is until we are in the car traveling somewhere and I swear, they can't get any louder! We literally cannot even talk over them. Unfortunately, they chose last night, at Bennigans during dinner, to also see how loud they could be. I've never felt i had to apologize for my kids' behavior until we left there. My sister insisted they were not that bad, but I still felt bad for the couple people around us, listening to our noisy kiddos!
The BEST! Daniel screams when he is VERY happy, or when he does not want to sleep!!!
That is an amazing shot! I love that hes putting all his might into that scream!
Post a Comment