Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fun Friday

Remember my very best friend from the post below, well she called me up Thursday and asked if I was available to go see Rascal Flatts Friday night..I was like "heck yeah" so I spent my Friday night hanging out with my best friend, her other friend Katie and Dorie (best friends mom). We had SO much fun, I can't even tell ya'll how much fun I had. We enjoyed the concert from the lawn at Hifi Buys Amphitheater. The weather was perfect and the company was a blast. I think having girls night out should be mandatory every few weeks, it keeps me you young.  We were joking around in the car that I needed a new name since there were 2 Katie's, so I became "just" Katie and we laughed about that all night, we're so silly.

 

Dinner at Wendy's

DSC00432

Blair and I

DSC00434 

Katie, Blair and "just" Katie

 DSC00444 

DSC00440

DSC00450 

 DSC00438DSC00448

8 comments:

Katie said...

How do you always manage to look so darn adorable, Katie? (just Katie, that is) :) What a great time - so glad you got out and did that for yourself! Isn't it so rejuvenating to have a girls' night out? It always makes coming home and seeing my kiddos again feel extra special. Hope you're doing well! From another Katie. ;)

Elyse said...

Glad that you had a "FUN" Friday!!! Hope the concert was great and you had lots of fun on your girls night out :)
~Elyse~

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Love time with friends! Sounds like a blast and yes, girls night should be mandatory....I agree! Glad you got outta the house for some fun!

Ash

Liz said...

you are right--girls night out should be mandatory. I try to do dinner with friends at least once a month. Looks like a good time!

BuckeyeBundle said...

I agree 100% that GNO's need to be mandatory! That sounds like an awesome night! I love RF by the way....ps...they grew up here in central Ohio. :)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

yay "just" katie, it looks like you guys had so much fun!

three little monsters said...

Sounds like a great night out. I miss seeing you around. Where have you been??? Mel

donna said...

You look great Katie!