Playing along this week with Cheryl's "way back when-esday" make sure to head over to her blog to check out the rest of the players.
Today's picture will be of the boys and I about a week and 2 days before I delivered. I was huge and miserable, but so thankful that my boys were not born early and came home with us right away. Its hard to remember my belly being that big and stretched out. These pictures were dated November 27th (I put the 25th for documentation purposes)..the boys were born on December 5th.
18 comments:
oh my gosh katie, look at that big beautiful belly! isn't it crazy to look at them now running around like maniacs and imagine them all tucked in there?
btw, everytime i post a comment my number on the side goes down. it is really funny! i am trying to see if i can get to zero now :)
OMG I'm at 29w4d and look about that huge. You looked great!!
Awesome pics! It looks like you didn't even get any stretch marks, its like the perfect belly! My two came home from the hospital on 11/25 (after being in there for 18 days).
A great belly shot- You look beautiful!! It is amazing how two babies can be tucked in there and no screaming and running around.
wow! Funny how quickly we forget. I was looking through pictures the other day and ran across one of my belly just a few days before delivery.
OMGosh Katie! You were all belly! WOW!
Just a fantastic photo!
ps I have given your blog an award. It will be posting Thursday morning. Just because I love ya! :)
Look at how perfectly shaped your big belly was!
Man, I was all lopsided and wickety whack!
You looked MARVELOUS...my hat is off to you!
Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!
I love your Wayback When-esday pic!!! I vow not to post a pic of my pregnant belly! Can I add you to my blog roll - I just love twin mommas too!
Give me a break-you looked great! You now have TWO beautiful twin boys :)
~Elyse~
Oh I wish my belly had been that cute! You don't even look huge like I did....my belly was all mishapen from the way the boys were positioned! I love the crisp clear pics your camera takes! :)
thats just nuts. i can not imagine what i would of looked like. i only made it to 33 weeks. so glad things went so well for you
WOW! I'm so jealous! You certainly didn't get the "road map" that I have on my belly! You looked fantastic. Since I could give directions off of the stretch marks on mine, I never took a picture with my shirt raised....only covered shots. I would have though if I looked as good as you did! Way to go!
OH MY GOODNESS! WOW, you had a perfect pretty twin belly! OH..mine was soo not like that. You were totally ALL belly! That is awesome!
Amazing that the boys are so big now...time sure does fly by!
Great pic! No stretch marks...i can tell! You are one of THOSE moms...LOL! I'm soo jealous!
Brenda
Gosh, I also carried 37 weeks, 2days with the twins. I can not remember looking that big, but certainly how it felt.
Wow you really were all belly and that's it! It IS hard to remember being that pregnant, right?
I bet you are so proud of your big, beautiful belly. It kept A & E safe, healhty and strong!
I know I was proud of mine. You can click here to see my big one - over 14 pounds of babies in there!
http://richardsontwins.blogspot.com/2008_01_01_archive.html
OMG! GORGEOUS! Imagine, the doc said I am "measuring small" with this pregnancy. Well, yeah, it certainly feels that way considering my LAST pregnancy!
Holy mama. You were all out in front.
Post a Comment