Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Beach Buddies

We're having a great time, hitting the beach in the morning and coming back around lunch time so the boys can nap. The beach is wearing them out, they are taking 4+ hour naps.  The water is beautiful, I don't want the week to end. 

DSC00560 DSC00571

   DSC00634DSC00622

DSC00606DSC00655DSC00666DSC00716DSC00726

  DSC00643DSC00691

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like the boys are having a great time! Destin is a gorgeous beach! I love it there!! Hope you guys are having good weather!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Oh wow, ya'll must be having a blast! Great pictures!

Linda said...

I LOVE the pic of him on the beach with the water bottle. Also the men with the babies in the ocean. So cute! Have fun!!

Betsy said...

Looks like you are all enjoying your vacation! We are leaving for ours on Saturday - hope ours is as fun filled and w/ great weather like yours! (probabally not though since we head north to Lake George!) Enjoy the rest of your stay!

Elyse said...

Looks like you all are having a blast. 4+ hour naps, I am so jealous. Keep having fun!!!
~Elyse~

donna said...

yay. The pics are great...r u glad that u got camera before the big vacation? Enjoy the rest of ur vacations.

The Myers Family said...

That looks like SOOO much fun! I want to go back! I'm so jealous!

Great pics btw! The boys look like they are having soo much fun in the sun!
Brenda

Sheena said...

Looks like you guys are having TONS of fun!!! :)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

yay, i am so glad you are having such a wonderful time!

cat said...

So jealous! Looks like a great relaxing time.

The Synnott's said...

looks like yall are having a great time... it flies by diesnt it

SouthernDogwoods said...

Aw! I love your beach pics. I love the one where one of their heads is on someone's shoulder - So Cute!

I would like to present you with an award. Go to my blog & see what you won!!!

The Wilsons said...

Katie,
They are so cute! If you get this comment can you please send me your email address? We're working on a HUGE blog for Oprah and I want you to be included. You've been a staple on this board for as long as I remember. I just need an email from you to invite you to author the blog
mwilson@uwsp.edu

Tonya Staab said...

What a gorgeous beach and what a wonderful time you had.

debi9kids said...

Awwwwww! The sleepy pic is so cute!
I just LOVe going to the beach with babies. They explore everything and you can just see the wonderment in their eyes.

GibsonTwins said...

They are just so precious! I love the pics of them facing away from the camera in the sand- those are the kind I always try to get but never quite get of mine. They look like they really had a great vacation and got a little tan too :)

So sorry to hear about the kitty, too.

Glad you got home safely!