No wonder I found Andrew out of his crib the other day, this kid loves to climb. They climb on the couches and now our kitchen table. It was so cute I just had to snap a few pictures. The boys climb on our chairs, but now they have figured out how to get onto the table. We have our hands full now, my little boys are growing up right before my eyes.
Disclaimer: These pictures were taken by my old camera and not my SLR.
*Andrew in the shirt, Ethan in the diaper*
9 comments:
Climbing boys, parents watch out!!! Too cute!!!
~Elyse~
OH YES! Time to shove those chairs under the table as far as they'll go! :) I caught Sarah on top of the table a while back. NOW they kinda know better..to the point that they'll go yell at paul and show him the "chair" if he doesn't shove it under the table! It's hilarious!
FUN FUN FUN!
Oh BOY(S)!!! I'm very scared for this next phase.
Today ... the kitchen table. Tomorrow ... Mount Everest!
Man they are so adorable! I love the expression on their face like "uh-oh, she caught us!"
they really are little boys now katie, but i bet they are just so much fun! although that phase does scare me to death...i am tired chasing them around now and they aren't even walking independently with any regularity. yet. the pictures are great, even without using your slr :)
You are so in trouble!!
Mine climb onto everything too (CozyCoupe, shopping cart, slide, etc) and they always want on to my kitchen counter (it's the one side of their playroom). They're CONSTANTLY climbing and I can't even stop it. They CAN get over the gate that I have up between the playroom and kitchen but they don't really want to which is so fine with me. The newest thing here though is opening all the closet doors (they're the bifold kind) or running into them since they kinda "bounce" back. Fun huh??
Too cute! Now you'll REALLY have your hands full!
get ready!!!!
Post a Comment