We leave for a much needed vacation in less 24 hours..this time tomorrow we will hopefully be arriving in beautiful Destin, Florida. I've been anxious all week in preparation and of course we have waited till the last minute to get organized and packed. There is so much we need to do in order to walk out the door, I'm stressing just a little...can you tell?
Here's what's been floating around in my head over the last few days..what needs to be packed
2 pack n' plays
2 booster seats
Clothes for the boys
Clothes for mommy
clothes for daddy
towels
beach chairs, umbrellas
floats
sunblock
food for the way down
cooler with milk and juice
dvd player and movies (most important for our sanity)
toys
food, treats, leash for callie (yes we are crazy bringing one of our dogs). she needs a vacation too
money
camera
all the chargers for our phones, etc
Toiletries for all
I think you get my point...hehe
The only downside to this vacation is I won't have Internet access so I won't be able to post or check blogs for a whole week. I will definitely miss reading everyone's blogs and promise to try my best to catch up when we return. Wish us a safe and fun filled vacation. Can't wait to see how the boys react to the beach and sand.
Destin here we come!!
12 comments:
Have a great vacation!
Good luck with the trip! Also, good luck keeping those monkeys in their pack n plays this weekend. If they can scale the crib, the PNP is no problem! One of my monkeys kept escaping last weekend. Thankfully he has NOT gotten out of the crib at home yet....key word...yet! haha!
Have a great trip!
HAVE FUN ON VACATION! Make sure to take lots of pics :)
My lists for going to Grandma's get outrageous, I can only imagine when we do a "real" vacation! We'll have to take a Uhaul!
Have a GREAT time on your vacation!!!!!
I'm glad Desitin is a place, I was thinking the boys had terrible diaper rash or something ;).
Enjoy every minute of your vacation, Katie, you deserve the best!
XOXO
linda...in case you check this again...I can not get on your blog...can you invite me if its private. I know we know each other from the nest...but I've had a hard time accessing your page. thanks :)
Have a wonderful time! I can't wait to see pictures of the boys at the beach!!
Katie & Family!
Have a GREAT TIME on your family vacation! Ya'll are going to have a blast. The weather is beautiful and destin is beautiful! I LOVE the water. I hope ya'll get packed up and are out the door in a timely manner. We left for panama city at 330a and drove into Panama city at 430p! It was totally worth the drive. The best part is...the gas prices are FINALLY going down! :) I can't want to see pics! The water is SOOO blue down south! It's georgous! I want to go back right NOW! LOL! I'm getting ready to start planning our next trip already. We LOVE FL!
Have fun and a safe trip!
Brenda
Have an awesome vacation. Try to RELAX and have LOTS of fun!!!
~Elyse~
awww katie, i'll miss you! have a wonderful time!!!!
Have a great vacation!!!
yeah im not ready for a family vacation till the boys are on milk and juice... our first trip is a day aftwer they turn one... we are going to colorado. you will have to help me pack!!!
have a great time
Post a Comment