Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Way Back When-esday

Its that time again, go over to Cheryl's blog and check out all the other blogs playing along.

Timeframe: May 2007 Boys were about 5.5 months old

I came across this first picture when I was going through our online gallery, I couldn't resist posting this one. Caption should read "hey mom, we're hungry, what's for lunch?" the boys decided it would be fun to chew on each others toes.

boys eating toes  

This picture is for daddy, he's going to a Braves game tonight

braves

Happy Hump day!

14 comments:

GibsonTwins said...

Woo hoo- 2 pictures for Wednesday :)

I love the one of them chewing on eachother's toes! I couldn't tell which one was which in that pic!!

Unknown said...

The picture of the boys chewing on each others toes is precious! I like your "way Back When-esday" idea-- I might give it a try on my blog!

Cheryl Lage said...

Adorable! (Ooooh how I loved nibbling on my babies toes!)

Love the theme dressing for Daddy as well...keeping good thoughts for no rain-out!

Thanks so much for being a Way-Back When-esday player!

SouthernDogwoods said...

So cute! I love the Braves outfits!!!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE the picture of them chewing on each other's toes! Adorable!! I may have to start doing this on my blog too-love the idea! Love your pics from the beach too-I can't wait to take my two, maybe next year! :)

Terri said...

LOVE the one of them chewing on toes!!

debi9kids said...

LOL! Thanks for the giggles! LOVE that first picture! PRICELESS!!!!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

love the pictures katie! that toe one is awesome!

Elyse said...

What sweet and cute boys! Love the boys chewing on bibs and feet-classic! Thanks for the way back Wednesday!
~Elyse~

Nicci said...

How funny! Why chew on your own toes when you can chew on someone else's?

Linda said...

I love them chewing on each others toes!

The Bakers said...

what cuties! love the toe chewing! lol
good little braves fans too! hehehe

Rachel AKA Pixie4199 said...

KATIE!!! LMAO! Little toe suckers! They like pie...TOOTSIE PIE!

Ron and Aimee said...

The toes picture is hilarious. Thanks for sharing!!!