Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday

Grandma and Grandpa Harris. Craig's parents share the same birthday (august 2nd). we met everyone for lunch at taco mac. Heather (my sister in law) and I got up early to hit a consignment sale in our area. The boys have been dressed over the last 20 months by clothes I've bought off consignment. Its the way to go and now I even sell so I make my money back.

Here are a few pictures from lunch yesterday, sorry I'm late posting these. We lost power last night around 7pm and didn't get it back till 2am. It was rough getting the boys to sleep without the a/c and their fan. Craig and I enjoyed a movie by candle light. We bought the boys a portable DVD player for our trip in 2 weeks, it came in handy last night :)

Happy Birthday Grandma and Grandpa, we hope you both had a WONDERFUL day...xoxo

DSC_0147 DSC_0191

DSC_0167  DSC_0176 

 

The boys and I played out in the garage after nap time, it was raining outside so we were stuck in the garage and boy was it humid.

Andrew loves wearing mommy's shoes, what a silly boy.

DSC_0220 DSC_0238

and Ethan well he likes mommy's hair brushes

DSC_0262DSC_0287

DSC_0256

Ethan's favorite stuffed animal, a frog I got in high school

DSC_0315

7 comments:

GibsonTwins said...

I love the Braves' shirts they have on- how cute! They look so grown up!!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

happy birthday to craig's parents! that is so crazy that they share a birthday!

it looks like you had a lot of fun yesterday...both at lunch and playing in the garage :)

Elyse said...

So I take that they are Mama's boys with the brush and shoes :) What cuties!!!
~Elyse~

Liz said...

It's so neat that your IL's share the same birthday. I'm beginning to LOVE consignment sales!!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

I bet you are so excited about your trip coming up!! I'm excited for you! :)

debi9kids said...

OH! I LOVE consignments shops!
How do you manage to find matching stuff? Ours NEVER hve twn items! :(

cat said...

I have to mention that your photographs are absolutely beautiful! Enjoy the camera!