August is a busy month for birthdays. Today my young mom turns 53 (don't kill me for posting your age). My mom is my best friend and confidant. She has always been there for me and supports all my decision. I am extremely grateful to have the relationship I have with my mom, I can tell her anything. Family is the most important thing in my life, I'm not sure I could survive without them all. My mom has been through a lot over the last 3 years, she lost her mom and my loving grandma 9.11.05 and then was diagnosed with breast cancer. Through all that she was still by my side everyday after the boys were born (even while she went through radiation)....thank you mom, you will never know how much you mean to me.
My mom loves margaritas so tonight we'll be celebrating her birthday to a large pitcher of Texas margaritas. Mom, I hope you have the best birthday ever. I love you very much!
my beautiful mom
my mom and grandma on my wedding day. We miss you grandma Jeanne
![]()
mom and I the day I told them it was twins
Mom and Ethan (3 weeks old)
my little sister and my mom
10 comments:
Aww, Katie, that's so sweet. I hope my girls can say such nice things about me someday.
Those are great pics of your mom, Happy Happy Birthday to her!
I tagged you in a post that will be up this evening on my blog, just didn't want to forget to let you know :)
love the long hair girl... i bet you can never grow it back out... well atleast i know i cant!
;-)
happy birthday to your mom!
those are wonderful pics of your mom! Happy birthday to her!!!
oh so nice! Happy Birthday to your mom!
oh katie, what a sweet post! happy birthday to your mom!
Such great photos and memories of your mum. She looked absolutely beautiful at your wedding.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM
Awwww! What a lovely tribute to your mom on her special day! Happy Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma!
Great pictures capturing your mom through he years! Hope she had a great birthday!
I didn't comment back when I first saw this post, but wanted to tell you, it was really touching. I wish I lived closer to my mom!! I hope you guys had a great time drinking margaritas together!
Post a Comment